my baby car insurance

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are Mazda RX8 considered girl cars?

Its a car I can afford, and I like them, and its a 4 door. Me and my dad said they are cool, but my sister said they are girl cars. its silver. Are they girl cars? Girls, would you date a guy that drives one?
Designing a car that appeals to both genders is a trick and Mazda seems to have managed that with several of the cars they sell.

The RX8 is one of the few cars that is so close to race trim as bought at the dealers. Other cars that run on the Grand Am race tracks in the same class are many times less stock then the RX8. The Camaro models are built from the ground up as race cars. While the RX8 uses a lot of stock parts.

So, if you are buying a car for performance, handling and the other things that matter, it does not matter if you are a girl, boy, man or woman.

I would not date a girl who thought that my car was me, and one that does not appreciate why I selected the car I did is not worth dating. At least that is the way I see it.
I don

No comments:

Post a Comment