my baby car insurance

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I want to sell WagonR Jan 2010 model.?

- not sure if i can sell it because its on loan yet.

- its in perfect condition, silver colour.

- just 6 months old, only 10000 kms.

- whts the procedure to sell it if its yet under the loan?
Same procedure. You get your offer noted with several used car dealers. They will contact you when they get a buyer. The money you collect after the sale amount would be first paid to the bank/financier to repay the loan and get a

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Please tell me in which City/State of India you have and passing of your Car.

    I am interested to buy this car for my personal use. If it is under loan, you can transfer loan to my name OR when I buy with cash you can complete your loan.


    my contact number is " nine seven two three five one six two eight nine " Please tell me your price too for sell car.

    also reach through my email " davejc99[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete