my baby car insurance

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is it possible to convert a Jeep Wrangler Soft top into a Hard top?

I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler and this morning I was putting the soft top back on and it completely ripped in the center at the seam. It was the factory top so it was bound to happen. I am unable to attache the windows because dry rot has ruined the velcro and zipper seams. Is it possible to convert it to a soft top? If so, is it difficult and would I have to put holes in my Jeep?
yes...



call your local jeep dealer and get price on hardshell cover and also check out the 4x4 mags and local 4x4 shops they sell aftermarket versions too..
yea what he said there really easy to put on
A hard top will fit, also you can get replacement canvas for the soft top and reuse the hardware if it is in decent shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment