my baby car insurance

Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of my old insurance?

I plan on moving out very soon, but my car (under my name) has the same insurance as my parents. How do I get rid of my old insurance so I can get an independent one?
If you want to stay with the same company but have your own policy - go sit down with an agent for that company and they can help you.



In order to get the policy in your name, the title to the car also needs to list you as an owner of the car.



If you want to get insurance with a different company - then go talk to an agent for that company and take out a policy.



Once you have the policy in place, have your dad drop your car off his policy.
get new insurance than call up up and cancel the old
To save money car insurance is a quite simple way to save a ton of money. You can get a quick quote at websites they often give you competing prices.



I tell my friends about http://www.LowRateToday.com
my suggesting would be getting as much information as you can before taking any action,here www.AutoInsuranceFree.info is a good place for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment