my baby car insurance

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About how much would it cost to insure a 2002 Saturn SL2 with about 80,000 miles on it?

I'm having trouble getting quotes online because I'm planning for the future when I move out of the house (so I don't know my address.) Since my job isn't near much public transportation, I'll hopefully take a car with me. I know I will be living somewhere in the northern Chicagoland area like Waukegan, North Chicago, Gray's Lake or Mundeline. Maybe even a place less north like Evanston. It will be where I can find a cheap but decent apartment.





Details:


Northern Chicagoland Area


1 Driver (18)


80,000-90,000 miles.


2002 Saturn SL2





I'd probably go for minimum coverage like Safe Auto, but any kind of educated estimate is welcome!





Thanks in advance!



That depends on a lot of factors but I recommend you to search in this place





ginsurance.notlong.com





here you can get quotes from different companies in your area, thats the best way to find a cheap auto insurance.




no one here can possibly answer your question. There are way too many variables. call for quotes.... but to get a quote, although you may not need an actual address will have to tell them at least the general area where you will be living.

No comments:

Post a Comment