my baby car insurance

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

As much as i hate Geico commercials i may go with them,here

insurance.I go through AIG now,but i did call Geico and got a quote.I do apologize for my spelling.Ok i live in NY my car stays in my barn all winter,i took it out today after tunning,fluid changing and all that.I was out ramming,it wasn't a nice day but i had that itch,so i took her out.Geico quoted me $617 and change to insure it,every 6 months,full coverage,theft everything.It's a 2004 Corvette.Is this reasonable you think? Thanks.



I'd grab that quote with both hands.





If you do only use the car for a few summer months they should be able to give a term cover for only the months on the road and a lower rate (basically theft and fire damage) for when it's stored - talk to them some more giving full details of periods on and off the road.




well they one of the top five highest one to use and for a vette sounds about right

No comments:

Post a Comment