my baby car insurance

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have a question about my drivers permit in New Jersey?

Ok Im 18 years old and i finally went to the dmv to get my permit. i passed so i naturally i was happy. Now before i took my test i got this paper which i had to bring up the desk if i passed so i did. Now she stamped it and whats on there is when i was born my eyes ht and the fee with a card in the upper right coener stating certificate not issued. I alsoi have a stamp with my validation number. With that i have stapled behind this paper a regular white sheet of paper containing my driving test appointment which is in october of 09. Now what im asking is if the first page is my permit. Its kinda weird to me that its a peice of paper not like a id card like a license would have. It also has a stamp of GDL. She told me everything and just walked away so i thought i was done and this was my permit and we left. I think its my permit because it says on the front "not valid for practice driving until officially stamped on reverse side". Now on the back it is stamped which says validated for supervised driving. And it has a silver sticker saying the great seal of the state of new jersey. Im just worried because my picture isnt even on it. Im new to this kinda thing so maybe this really is my permit. I dont know. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it Thanks.



Oh don't sweat it.. she gave you your permit... Just make sure you put it in your wallet whenever you go out for a drive with somebody who has a license and make sure you have your state ID too. Just in case you get stopped, you have your state ID to show that it is you on that paper. Goodluck with the roadtest! Be mindful of restrictions and violations!!!




Yup, that's your permit. Just carry it when you drive.





When you get your actual license, you'll get a plastic card with your picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment