my baby car insurance

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are SUVs expensive to insure?

I'm looking to buy my first car and have decided I want an a small SUV such as a Ford Escape or Hyundai Tucson. I know since I'm young and will need full coverage the insurance will be expensive either way. But, are small SUVs more expensive to insure than say an ordinary vehicle like a Honda Accord? If so, about how much would you estimate percent wise. thanks



A lot of it has to do with your age, driving record, marital status and other insured property like a home. When we got rid of my wife's '99 base model Cavalier for an '06 Mercury Mariner 4x4 luxury package, our insurance premium barely went up.




It depends in a lot of factors and its very hard to tell you, but you can easily know that by getting quotes online, you can do it here





ginsurance.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment