my baby car insurance

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I

I have no one to teach me how to drive!!





I am 23 years old. I went away to college, and I still dont drive. I never got my license. I got my permit in college. But, no one has time to teach me how to drive in my family, but I don't want to go to other people outside my family, b/c they're not dependable. I am unemployed right, but I'm getting interviews so things are looking good. But, I can't really afford to get driving lessons right now because they're really expensive. What can I do? My dad bought a car for me from someone couple yrs ago, but I can't even drive it. I can't even practice in it, because they claim they're too busy.











What can I do? Is there something really cheap that I could do? Do I have any options??

















10 points best answer!!!



That is what is wrong with America today, they want to have kids, but make excuses and lets everyone else do their work. But anyway, in your situation I would just save up and go to driving school, I quit depending on people because of the same thing happened to me.




You must have a friend who can help.


I am 19 and do not have my drivers license either and need to get it...




your parents should MAKE TIME to teach you..how about right when they get home..tell them hoe important it is too u..if not they are mean??why don't u practice on ur own.. you have a car!!!




Sounds to me like you're making excuses for not driving, and don't really want to. And there is nothing wrong with that. My mother in law never drove, never felt a need to, and never had a license.





But if you went away to college, you know someone who would take the time to teach you how to drive. You can't tell me everyone you know is not dependable. Well you can, but I don't believe it. If the car bought for you is in your name, it's your car. And if it's your car, they can't stop you from using it to learn to drive. If it's not, forget it.





If you really want to learn, you will come up with someone to help, or the money for professional lessons.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment