my baby car insurance

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Help! Car part name...?

What do you call the part of the car that covers the bottom of the front of the car?





Or do you know of a website where I can see different parts of the car so I'll have the name.





I know it sounds all weird, but my car has been acting weird ever since that bottom piece got thorn, and the mechanics I've seen all say different things about axles and struts (I ended up paying close to $1500) but the car still feels weird.





Help?



Is it a large piece of plastic that goes under the engine? If so it is called the front undertray.


If it is a piece that just fits under the bumper and doesn't extend back under the car it is called a spoiler.


Both will make the car less stable at speed.




either what the other answerer said or maybe, if you hav a truck or suv, a skidplate

No comments:

Post a Comment