my baby car insurance

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I

I'm thinking about getting a 1992 240sx coupe or a honda civic, crx, or maybe even a del sol..... so which one do you think should i get?



240sx Yeahhhh! :D




none of the above. They are all to small. Statistically, new drivers are in an accident in their first two years of driving. For those 2 years, your going to want something bigger, something that you can make some mistakes in. An accident in a Del Sol, Miata, CRX, and so on, will kill you.




CIVIC PROBABLY EASIER TO FIX PARTS ARE EASY TO FIND BUT DONT BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT TRY TO RACE IT ALL OUT A LOT OF PEOPLE GET KILLED THAT WAY AT LEAST OUT HERE IN CALIFORNIA




first things first, get some more experience in driving. I crashed my first car my parents bought me when i was 16. it was a 1999 corvette 6spd.





but i would say get something you wont have to fix forever....a crx is very old...and for a engine that is older than you are...stay clear of it.





240sx, well it depends if you get a newer model like a 1995 240sx.. If its the old models then beware of high maintainance. If it has a new motor, and runs great then it would be a great all around car. powerful too. rear wheel drive is not fun when you spin out.





a civic is fairly cheap price, you can get a 1998 ex or si reasonably under 7k. I say go for a civic. front wheel drive, is a tad bit easier to handle.. great car for daily use, and falls in the middle of performance between the crx and 240.




old cars are okay! im 19 years old and i constantly drive a bmw e30 323i thats 8/ 9 years older than I am. The car still does wonders. awesome acceleration, and it can still take on most new cars on the road. Id say go for the crx

No comments:

Post a Comment