my baby car insurance

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I

I need to get my truck painted, I need a tune up, and i'd like to put bigger tires on. How much would it cost me??





I've got a 05 dodge ram 3500 extended cab long bed, 4wd, dulley,



if you want a cheapy paint job take it to earl shybe or macco for 500$, tune up 150$ make if your just doing plugs and wires, and tires depends on what size and make so 200-500 a tires it could run you




painting couldd be around six thousand dollars for that big ole truck


tune up i dont know what you meant by that adding perfromance parts or checking to make sure everythings running ok walmart checks your car for problems for free tires might be 200 dollars a a peace it really depends on brand




Depends on where you take the truck. Could be several thousand dollars or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment